ESTORIL, Portugal, May 5, 2017
– Cox Automotive, a leading provider of digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for the automotive industry, will make its debut in Portugal at the WorldShopper Iberia conference on May 12 in booth #30-33 at the Centro de Congressos do Estoril. Six of the company’s more than 25 brands operate in Portugal and will exhibit together at the event, which is expected to draw more than 700 attendees from automakers, franchise dealers and leasing companies.
“Cox Automotive’s entry into Portugal signifies a big step for us in terms of integration, as the new Kelley Blue Book Portugal dealer products work seamlessly with products from our Manheim, Modix and incadea brands,” said Nuno Castel-Branco, business development director, Cox Automotive. “Moreover, RMS, trusted by leading OEMs around the globe, is now available in the market to enable intelligent remarketing decisions. We are excited to bring the power of Cox Automotive to the Portugal market.”
Cox Automotive’s exhibiting brands include:
- Manheim Portugal, the largest wholesale used vehicle marketplace, with physical locations and online auctions;
- Kelley Blue Book Portugal, the trusted third-party vehicle valuation tool, which launched in Portugal in early 2017 as Kelley Blue Book’s first-ever branded property outside of the U.S.;
- incadea, a leading provider of automotive retail solutions including dealership manangement and customer relationship management in more than 90 markets worldwide;
- Modix, a leading provider of digital marketing and sales solutions for manufacturers and dealers;
- RMS Automotive, real-time vehicle portfolio management; and
- Xtime, the first-ever end-to-end customer retention solution for the automotive industry.
On May 12, Pedro Soares, business manager, Kelley Blue Book Portugal (KBB.PT) will deliver a keynote presentation titled "KBB Real Market View", which will include the debut of KBB’s first dealer valuation product for a market outside the U.S.
“Our international retail solutions division, which includes Modix, incadea and Xtime, is now able to provide digital marketing, dealership management and customer retention solutions all in one place, adding extra value to our clients in the market,” said Fernando Palma, Managing Director Cox Automotive Iberia, International Software. “Through our well-established individual brands, we are now ready to move ahead as a combined software group.”
To arrange an interview with Soares, Palma, Castel-Branco, or another member of the Cox Automotive team, please contact Margarida Sena, marketing and communications manager, Incadea, at firstname.lastname@example.org.About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, modix®, incadea®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime®, RMS® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.