Leading Automakers and Dealer Groups Select incadea’s DMS for Multi-National Scalability, Simplicity and Single-Platform Approach
incadea, a Dealetrack Solution - today announced it has secured several customer wins with some of the world’s most recognized automakers and dealer groups for its incadea.myengine automotive DMS solution. The company will strengthen its presence in several growth markets, including Europe, Africa, and Latin America, by leveraging the uniquely competitive value of its Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013-based scalable DMS solution.
“Global automotive retail is maturing at a rapid rate, and OEMs are looking for solutions that support localized needs in emerging markets, but also provide a consolidated view of their international dealer networks,” said Patrick Katenkamp, chief executive officer of incadea. Incadea solutions were specifically designed to drive and streamline the international retail strategies of OEMs. Our recent wins across the globe underscore our vision for the industry, and provide a strong opportunity for market penetration of additional products and solutions, such as digital marketing.”
Incadea’s global DMS system - incadea.myengine - removes the complexities OEMs encounter when expanding or entering into emerging markets because of its ability to support multiple currencies, branches, languages, and vehicles makes and models within a single platform. It provides international OEMs with an innovative, simplified approach to consolidating and scaling their operations worldwide.
The latest regional and worldwide OEMs and major dealer groups who have embraced incadea’s DMS solution include:
- Africa - A leading global trading and distribution company will implement incadea.myengine to 11 importers in Africa.
- Asia Pacific – A leading OEM in Asia Pacific will begin a pilot project for the latest version of incadea’s DMS.
- Brazil, Mozambique and Portugal - A major Portuguese dealer group will implement incadea.myengine across its outlets in Brazil, Mozambique and Portugal.
- Czech Republic -incadea’s certified partner, Webcom, integrated Daimler’s aftersales application, Xentry Portal Pro, with incadea.myengine.
- In addition, the Daimler International Make Layer (IML) developed by incadea specifically for Daimler, will expand to connect to 19 more interfaces/systems. The Daimler IML is designed to allow seamless communication between the DMS and the OEM’s systems.
- Ecuador and Uruguay-Daimler Importers Worldwide will implement incadea’s DMS solutions in Ecuador and Uruguay.
- Middle East - One of the major Middle East-based automotive dealership groups has signed a contract to implement the incadea.myengine dealer management solution at its regional rooftops, including accounting and central functions, for more than 500 end users. A main automotive brand of this group is General Motors.
- Netherlands - New agreements in the Netherlands include contracts with major dealer groups covering Mercedes trucks, Opel, PSA and Citroen.
“These wins present valuable opportunities for incadea and Dealertrack to help evolve the automotive retailing industry on a multi-national level,” added Katenkamp. “We are confident we have the advanced technology approach that OEMs are looking for to help them drive their businesses forward, both locally and globally.”
incadea, A Dealertrack (Nasdaq: TRAK) solution, is a leading international provider of software solutions and services to the global automotive retail and wholesale market. incadea addresses the needs of this industry by offering global solutions with state-of-the-art innovation and local execution capabilities. Products include dealer management, business intelligence, and customer and vehicle relationship management solutions, based on the latest Microsoft Dynamic technology. These are used by multinational car manufacturers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (“OEMs”) and their dealership networks. Through continuing global expansion, incadea serves more than 83,000 end users in more than 3,500 dealerships in 90 countries across the globe. Headquartered in Germany, incadea has offices in Austria, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Russia, China, Japan, India, Taiwan, Mexico, New Zealand. The Group has a network of worldwide certified channel partners, and its range of blue chip customers include over 50 OEMs such as BMW, Toyota, Volkswagen, Peugeot/Citroën, Ford, Scania and Mercedes-Benz.
About Dealertrack Technologies (www.dealertrack.com)
Dealertrack Technologies’ intuitive and high-value web-based software solutions and services enhance efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive retail industry, including dealers, lenders, vehicle manufacturers, third-party retailers, agents and aftermarket providers. In addition to the industry’s largest online credit application network, connecting more than 20,000 dealers with more than 1,500 lenders in the United States and Canada, Dealertrack Technologies delivers the industry’s most comprehensive solution set for automotive retailers, includingDealer Management System (DMS), Inventory, Sales and F&I,Digital MarketingandRegistration and Titlingsolutions.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
Statements in this press release regarding the benefits of Dealertrack's solutions, any conclusions or statements based thereon and all other statements in this release other than the recitation of historical facts are forward-looking statements (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). These statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results, performance or achievements of Dealertrack Technologies to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
Factors that might cause such a difference include the performance and acceptance of the Dealertrack solutions, the performance of Dealertrack's third-party partners, and other risks listed in our reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our
Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ending December 31, 2014 and our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. These filings can be found on Dealertrack Technologies' website at www.dealertrack.com and the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. Forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and Dealertrack Technologies disclaims any obligation to revise or update such statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events or circumstances.
(49) 152 22836738